December 28, 2007, Newsletter Issue #95: Handling Big Cracks in a Swimming Pool

Tip of the Week

You may be able to handle the little cracks in your concrete or fiberglass pool, but you should leave the big stuff to the pros. For any cracks in either kind of pool that are wider than 1/8 inch or longer than 1 foot it will pay to hire a pool care professional. You can find a qualified pool care professional through your local chamber of commerce, Better Business Bureau or court records. Of course, if you come across any contractor with a lot of past court cases against it, just keep looking.

About LifeTips

Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.

Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Waterproofing Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Lynda Moultry